When I dream

I think the dream world may be a separate world that we humans can go to through sleep. I haven't had many dreams since I was a kid, and most of them are forgotten after I wake up. Maybe that's the rule of the dream world.

One of the dreams I remember most is a sudden outbreak of virus in the world at one time, and at first I thought it was a small viral infection. I didn't realize it was an apocalyptic crisis! Many people were infected by the virus and turned into zombies. I was in a high-rise building being chased by zombies, at that time the power supply were not available resulting in the elevator not working, I had to climb the stairs to escape. I didn't expect the zombies to be so interested in my flesh and blood, chasing me hard to the 15th floor!

At this time I really wanted to be bitten by a zombie in the extreme collapse, and the next second was really bitten! I woke up and really became a zombie, but the feeling of being a zombie is not bad. Vision and hearing have become better, and hands have become more agile. I feel that I am a little different from other zombies, their heads are infected by the virus, so there is no human consciousness. I am different, I obviously still have consciousness, is also infected by the virus resulting in reduced intelligence.

Later, I secretly mixed in the zombie group, not daring to show themselves different, afraid to be caught by humans to do research. I also do not want to bite humans, I can not get down the mouth! One day, I found the same zombie as me, he was the king of zombies, but it was obvious that he did not have a higher IQ than me. So I secretly planned to kill him and take his place as the zombie queen to rule the world! I succeeded in killing the zombie king, I decided to control the zombies do not bite people, and then is to develop the economy.

At this point I discovered that I had antibodies, which was a good thing! I went to the head of the human race and made a deal with him. He also agreed to cooperate with us to solve the problem. Slowly there were fewer and fewer zombies, and many of them were successfully transformed back into humans. At this point, my dream woke up. Although the beginning of this dream was very scary, but fortunately the end was a good ending.




Comments