My love for

Everyone likes different things, maybe you love sweet dumplings and he loves meat dumplings. However there are some people who like the same things.

For example, I love sweet dumplings, but my mom likes meat dumplings. I like to eat sweet dumplings and my mom likes to eat salty dumplings. I like snail noodles, but mom doesn't! But my mother and I also have a favorite thing is petai! Petai is really a must-eat dish for us Kelantanese! I feel like I love stinky things like durian, stinky tofu, petai and snail noodles! Talking about all this food is making me hungry! I'm craving snail noodles so badly right now!!!



The star I have a big crush on is Wang Yibo! He is really handsome and good! He is a qualified idol, actor and dancer! He has a lot of skills! For example, he's a great actor, a great dancer, and a great skateboarder! He is also a professional race car driver! He's also a professional race car driver, and he's gotten good results!



I have a lot of hobbies too! For example, I like to play basketball, although I am very bad at it. I also like photography, although I'm not very good at it. But also in the study! I also love to read romance novels, which often make me roll in the blanket with many sweet plots! Maybe only the novel will have so sweet love, in reality there is no it. I also love to watch some strange videos! For example, I love watching orthopedic videos, I love listening to the krab krab sound between bones, I find it very healing. I also love watching videos on cleaning up blackheads and pimples and cleaning up earwax!

I also super love watching horror movies and anime! A good horror movie is very hard to find. I often have to find something that makes me feel scary movies are very difficult! I think those horror movies are not scary, just very gory. And often behind the horror movie must be hiding a sad story that makes me want to cry at the end. As for anime, I love to watch the funny type. But in the end, they all play a sad story. Let me be caught off guard! It makes me cry so much.

 I also have a lot of favorite things, but too much, can not tell. Well, that's it! It's a big world, I think I should try more and learn more! Maybe I can find more things I like!

Comments