Who am I?

 I've been thinking about this since I was a kid. Who am I really? Why am I me, and not someone else? Why is my soul in this body, and not in another body? Why do my eyes only see other people and not myself?



I feel that I should be a very ordinary person in the eyes of others. Not very capable, and not capable of getting into trouble. I'm probably an ordinary passerby character in the eyes of others, but I'm the main character in my own world.


I didn't get very good grades, but I wasn't bad either. I don't have a lot of strengths, but I don't have a lot of weaknesses either. My biggest advantage is probably that I know myself and know where my abilities can reach. So I won't expect or force the desired result. Maybe this advantage on the disadvantage side becomes I am not brave, also not confident.



I don't have any special hobbies, they're just ordinary little girl hobbies. For example, I love to read novels. I am particularly envious of the protagonists in the novel will always fight for what they want. They dare to love and hate, they are not afraid to get hurt, and they will soon pick themselves up. Their world is beautiful, so beautiful that I am addicted to that world, so beautiful that I think the world in the novel is there. But I will quickly wake up again, because I know that this is a harsh reality of the world, not everyone will have a very happy ending. Even if there is, it won't be me. I admit that I am a pessimist, but I will not give up on the world because of this. Because I think the world still has a lot of good things waiting for me to discover.



Although sometimes I think the world is unfair, but there are many unfair things. For example, my father died when I was in high school, and it was like a joke from God to me at that time. Because I kept thinking, "Why did my dad die? Why is that? Was my dad in a lot of pain at that time? At that time, I kept thinking about what the world would be like after death. Wouldn't it be cold? I was afraid that my dad would be scared. I always feel that I still haven't accepted the fact that my dad died at all until now. I think my dad just went on a trip to a far, far away place and he had so much fun that he didn't want to go home.


Since then, I've been especially fond of being home. I want to be with my mom all the time, I don't want her to get old. But I'm getting older every day, and she's getting older every day. I want the days to pass more and more slowly. I even wish I could stay small forever and never grow up.


But the world is still going one day at a time, so I just have to cherish the moment. Although there are still some bad things happening in this world, but I believe this is only a small part. Most of them are still good things, and everyone has a big happy ending.


I don't think about the question [Who am I?] anymore. Because I am just the main character in my own world, I am here to take a trip in this prosperous world. Hello everyone, I am Foo Zhi Ying, an ordinary person who is going through the trials of the world.



Comments