The Games we play🎮

I am a person who rarely plays games. Because I quickly lose my sense of novelty in games. But I have played a lot of games.

When I was a kid, my brother and I loved the parkour game Subway Surfers because it was really exciting and fun. We also played Temple Run, which we played every day, and compared our scores with each other. Usually my brother wins, because he can react faster than me. I'm really slow 🥲



The first time I was in high school, there was a very popular game that almost everyone around me was playing, and that was PUBG. Almost every day when I got home from school, I would immediately take out my phone and go online to play with my friends. The game is a great way to get the most out of the game, and you can enjoy the thrill and excitement of the game. But later, because I had to take the spm exam, my mom made me delete PUBG in order to let me focus on preparing for the exam.


I also played Landlord, at that time because I was bored at home. My sister suggested that we play landlord together. At that time, I was addicted to landlord every day. It's really good to pass the time. I also played the cooking game with my sister. This game is to make various kinds of dishes to sell to customers. We love playing this game, it's really fun.


This year I also played the game Shake the Voice explosion, that is a sheep a sheep. I was encouraged to play by my sister, this game is really super hard to play! Obviously looks so simple game, but only the first level is simple. The second level is simply the devil, completely unable to pass, and my friends have passed the level! I don't know if I really have an IQ problem😮‍💨


I also love playing beauty games! Beauty games are really healing and super fun! And the nine-box game, you really just have to understand how to play it and you'll fall in love with it! I'm not very smart, so I just learned how to play it this year 🤣


These are probably all the games I've played! I'd say these are the games I play when I'm bored, after all, I don't really love games either. Although in this day and age, it seems like most people play competitive games like PUBG, Mobile Legends, LOL and so on. But maybe I'm slow on the uptake? So I really don't play these games 🤣 Maybe I'll find my favorite game later!

Comments