In an alternate universe

I don't know if you have heard of the term "parallel universe", but I think this universe may be on the other side of the wormhole. I believe that there is another parallel universe in this world, and there may be someone exactly like me living in that universe. But her life may be very different from mine!

She may be a college bully in that universe, with good grades and loved by her teachers and classmates. She would have been a hard-working, self-disciplined and hard-motivated girl. She would have worked hard to reach her goal. She should be a girl who loves life. There are many hobbies, such as painting, photography, dancing, playing guitar, etc. I think she is lively and cheerful girl, a very good girl.

She should live in a happy family, her mom and dad love her very much, and her younger siblings respect her. Although sometimes there are some small quarrels, but they will soon make up and the relationship is getting better and better. Their family will also go on trips together and do family gatherings. In order to enhance the relationship and relax.

She should be very popular and has many good friends. Her friends all think she is a very sweet girl. She will always think about her friends and will always encourage them and comfort them. The friends are very happy to have her such a happy girl. She and her friends often go on trips together to see the beauty of the world.

She should like to eat a lot. She likes to drink milk tea, eat cupcakes and some desserts. For example, waffle, Shuffle, strawberry pudding and so on. I think she must love snail food as much as I do! I can't help it, because spiral noodles are really delicious on earth! That stinky, sour, sour taste plus the spicy oil is really inescapable!

Although she may sometimes have some small emotions, but she will soon adjust herself! She should be a girl who is not afraid of challenges, but instead loves to challenge some impossible things. For example, skydiving, racing, skiing and so on. I think she should be cool person!

These are my imaginary parallel world of me. It's imaginary, but it's better to say it's the person I want to be. I don't think I can do it in this world to become such a wonderful person, so I hope I'm a great girl in the other world!



Comments