If I had a choice

People are often faced with choices in their lives, and also have to make choices. Some choices are just small things, but some choices will affect our lives.

What choices are just small things? For example, when I was a little girl for my birthday, my mom used to ask me if I wanted chocolate cake or tiramisu cake. Sometimes I chose chocolate cake, sometimes I chose tiramisu cake 🎂

Another example is when I was a kid and I did well on my exams. My mother asked me if I wanted to choose a bicycle or a school bag as a gift. I of course choose the bike, after all, at that time too love to play 🤣

Later, when I got older, I wanted to buy a new phone. I thought I was going to choose honor, redmi or vivo? I was troubled for a long time, and finally according to the phone configuration. I chose the most suitable for me also like the most vivo to do as my new phone 📱

Otherwise it's a matter of worrying every day, that is, what to eat today? Every day I worry about choosing to eat this or that 🤔.

Now I have a new choice to make! Thinking about what laptop to choose? But I don't know much about laptops, so I don't know how to choose. What kind of laptop should I choose to help me learn this course 🙇

But these choices are only minor and won't greatly affect my life.

So which choices will affect my life? For example, after I graduated from Form 5 and finished SPM, my mom and I have been talking about what I want to do in the future or what I want to study. Work or study? But at that time I really didn't have any goals, so my mom suggested that I go to Form 6 and go straight to university later. I thought it was a good idea, so I could figure out what I wanted to study in the two years of Form 6.

But when I finished the STPM, I still didn't have a clear idea of my future. But I knew very well that I wanted to go into design photography. At that time, I had to choose what university to study. At that time, I won the Teknologi Kreatif at UMK, but my mom and I thought that it was better to study design at a private university because there was a better chance of getting out. In the end, I chose UTAR because UTAR's Graphic Design and Multimedia are together. Because UTAR's Graphic Design and Multimedia are together, plus the tuition fee is much better compared to other private universities. And UTAR is very famous!

I will be making more choices in the future, but I don't know what the future holds. I can only say I hope the future gets better for me! I'm glad I chose to come and appreciate the beauty of the world, enjoy the good things, and experience life experiences. Not to live a life in vain! Thank you to my mom for bringing me into this world and giving me lots of love and lots of choices!


Comments